Day sixteen: Which episode or scene made you feel all the feels?
You’ll have to allow me a scene for each Doctor of my acquaintance. :)
For Nine, it’s the “Everybody lives!” scene. As Nine himself said, he needed more days like that.
There’s a little girl waiting in a garden. She’s going to wait a long while, so she’s going to need a lot of hope. Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. Tell her she’ll go to see and fight pirates. She’ll fall in love with a man who will wait 2000 years to keep her safe. Tell her she’ll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived. And save a whale in outer space. Tell her, this is the story of Amelia Pond. And this is how it ends.
30 Days of Summer Time Doctor Who
Hello, Whovians and happy summer! With all this sunshine and fun times going on, we thought to ourselves “hey, we should do a thing.”
So we figured why not start a 30 Days meme?
Each day, starting tomorrow, June 21, make a post responding to the day’s challenge. It can be text, an image, your art, a video - whatever you think works best for your answer. Post it to your blog with the tag #30 Days of Doctor Who and we’ll go through and reblog some of our favorites.
30 days is a lot of dayage, so don’t worry if you can’t do all of the days. The point is to have fun with this and be creative!
So have at it:
- Day one (21 June): Who was your first Doctor?
- Day two: Who is your favorite companion, either full time or one off?
- Day three: Invent a new feature for the Sonic Screwdriver. We know it doesn’t do wood, but can it clean up spilled drinks?
- Day four: Who has been your favorite historical appearance? Was it Madame de Pompadour? Maybe Winston Churchill?
- Day five: What’s your favorite episode?
- Day six: If you were the Doctor, what would your catch phrase be? Ahoy, mateys? To infinity and beyond?
- Day seven: Take a selfie in front of a TARDIS! It could be a poster, a toy, a drawing, anything! Just make sure to tag it with #infrontofthetardis!
- Day eight: What’s your favorite Doctor Who audio adventure? If you don’t listen to the audios, click here tell us which summary you think sounds exciting!
- Day nine: Which Doctor Who alumni would you like to bring back? This could be either a character or an actor, your choice!
- Day ten: What’s your favorite piece of music from the show? Did you like Vale Decem? Or perhaps Rose’s Theme?
- Day eleven: Name a who-ism you use irl! Do you like to run around saying allons-y? Do you tell people not to blink?
- Day twelve: Come up with a name for a Doctor Who recipe! Something like Davros donuts or Prisoner Zero pizza.
- Day thirteen: Who would be your ideal Team TARDIS?
- Day fourteen: Mods are asleep! Anything goes!
- Day fifteen: Which regeneration of the Doctor would you most like to meet and why?
- Day sixteen: Which episode or scene made you feel all the feels?
- Day seventeen: Name a crossover that you’d love to see.
- Day eighteen: The TARDIS has a near infinite number of rooms including a swimming pool, a library, and a swimming pool inside the library. Which room would you like to spend time in?
- Day nineteen: What’s your favorite Doctor Who-related youtube video?
- Day twenty: Think of the last movie you saw. Would the protagonist be a good companion? Or maybe they’d be the villain?
- Day twenty-one: Name a planet that you’d like to visit in the TARDIS. Maybe you’d like to go to the planet the planet of slightly over-inflated beach balls, let us know!
- Day twenty-two: What songs would appear on your Doctor Who playlist? Make us a mixtape!
- Day twenty-three: What would your Time Lord name be? The Magician? The Carpenter?
- Day twenty-four: Take a picture with something irl that you think could be from Doctor Who?
- Day twenty-five: What’s your favorite Doctor Who art? Make sure to give the artist credit if it’s not yours!
- Day twenty-six: Show us your best Doctor Who cosplay but you can only use things you can find in your closet.
- Day twenty-seven: Who is your favorite Doctor Who-related tumblr that isn’t us?
- Day twenty-eight: Write an episode summary for Series 8! What do you think the Twelfth Doctor and Clara will have to face?
- Day twenty-nine: Who is your favorite Time Lord other than the Doctor? The Rani? The Master?
- Day thirty (20 July): Make a TARDIS out of things you find in your room!
TOTALLY DOING IT!